A PEEK TO WHAT’S COMING FOR 2017
On Demand Marketing, including the following:
- Customized Shop OEM B2B Brochures
- Customized Shop OEM Consumer Brochures
- Customized Shop OEM Consumer Postcards
- Customized Shop Consumer Emails
- Ford Consumer Collision Care Mobile Application
- Marketing stronger to new vehicle owners and consumers on the benefits of choosing a Ford National Body Shop repairer
- Press Release for Ford National Body Shops
- Stay tuned for further updates in subsequent Newsletters
ALUMINUM OEM CERTIFICATION SEEN AS WORTHWHILE
October 2016 survey data suggests that OEM-Certified shops are being paid more for aluminum work than uncertified repairers.
Click here to read the full article from Repair Driven News that reveals the importance of being Ford Recognized-Certified
UPDATED DUST EXTRACTION EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
Ford has updated the dust extraction system requirements for Ford Certification-Recognition. In addition to the immersion type wet-mix dust extraction system, there is a new Pro-Spot pneumatic system that has been approved.
If you are purchasing equipment to meet Ford Certification-Recognition requirements, contact your Account Manager for additional information, (949) 221-0010.
Becoming Ford Certified-Recognized will significantly benefit your collision business, but you need to use your credentials in your marketing and sales efforts to maximize the impact. The first three steps to take are:
- SIGNS: Hang your Certified Collision Care and Ford National Body Shop Network Certified-Recognized signs in your high-traffic reception area, and explain the importance of OEM Certification in your sales process.
- ADD LOGOS TO YOUR WEBSITE: Download your approved Ford logo credentials and add to your website and social media sites. Let consumers know you are certified to safely repair their car by their auto manufacturer!
- PERSONALIZE YOUR MICRO-SITE: Be sure you have updated your business hours and contact information in your marketing profile, and uploaded photos to make a great first impression with consumers when they are searching through any of the multiple shop locators.
FORD CONSUMER AWARENESS SITE
The Right Parts * The Right Repairs * The Right Policy
Your Customers can visit the Ford Consumer Awareness site to learn more about the benefits of going to a Certified Collision Care Provider as well as learn more on their Collision Rights.
- Since inception, average of 47K visits per month
- 80% of traffic is mobile
- Mobile optimized web-form for collision support